Nevada Pyramid Model Trainers and Coaches will be recruited from experienced trainers at various times throughout the year. If you are interested in becoming a Nevada Pyramid Model trainer, contact a training coordinator.
Who can become a Nevada Pyramid Model Trainer or Coach?
Nevada Pyramid Model trainers and coaches are individuals who have extensive experience in the early childhood field. Some considerations are below:
- Years of experience working in early childhood education and/or early childhood special education.
- Years of experience working with children and/or families.
- Years of experience with children’s mental health, social emotional development, and/or developmental delays.
- Level of education; Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Mental Health, Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Special Education, or a related field is preferred.
- Years of experience conducting trainings.
Nevada Pyramid Model Trainers are expected to conduct 3-5 Pyramid Model trainings per year for at least two years after receiving training and mentoring from Nevada Pyramid Model Partnership. External Coaches are expected to provide ongoing coaching to at least one early childhood classroom in their community.