For information on individual training modules, see the Training section of this website.
Training Activity Log
To keep track of training activities, current trainers fill out the below form for each training event.
Coaches use a variety of tools to help teachers identify professional development topics. Selected tools are listed below:
- Inventory of Classroom practices
- Implementation Checklists
- Teaching Pyramid Observation Tool™ (TPOT)
- Teaching Pyramid Infant-Toddler Observation Scale (TPITOS)
Some additional resources were developed by the Technical Assistance Center on Social and Emotional Intervention (TACSEI)
There are several resources on coaching in early childhood programs from the Office of Head Start National Center on Quality Teaching and Learning available below.
For coaches supporting programs with program-wide implementation, see resources below:
- Early Childhood Program-Program-Wide PBS Benchmarks of Quality
- Program-Wide Critical Elements Team Implementation Plan
To keep track of coaching activities, current coaches fill out the below form for each coaching visit.
Additional Nevada TACSEI Trainer and Coach resources:
Visit the Trainers and Coaches Community on the National TACSEI Website for more resources.
Visit our Facebook Page